SATAminijet 1000 A
Automatic. Precise. For detail coatings.
Internally controlled high-performance gun for automatic painting machines and painting robots. Nozzle system for fine coating results on small surfaces and for complex detailed coatings.
- Simple integration into system control by integrated pre- and post-air delay
- Circulation mode
- Stepless regulation of the fan geometry
- Process reliability through self-adjusting sealing elements in the air and material area
- Low maintenance requirements, easy replacement of components
- Finest atomisation for detail coatings
- Ideal for thin layers
- Homogeneous spray fan with maximum application efficiency through proven RP or HVLP technology
Suitable areas of application
Two paths to the perfect result: HVLP and RP
- HVLP: Extra Economical - HVLP paint spray guns achieve particularly high transfer rates with their low-pressure technology.
- RP: Extra Fast - RP spray guns stand for maximum working speed with optimized high-pressure technology and low overspray.
- Both variants can be used very flexibly, meet the highest demands on the painting result and clearly exceed the transfer rates of 65 % required by the VOC directive.